Traveling Luck for Cerro Churicoyo, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Churicoyo?What's around Cerro Churicoyo?
Wikipedia near Cerro Churicoyo
Where to stay near Cerro Churicoyo
The timezone in Cerro Churicoyo is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:05 and Sunset at 19:21. It's light
Latitude. -19.1167°, Longitude. -69.3000°
Satellite map around Cerro Churicoyo
Loading map of Cerro Churicoyo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Churicoyo, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Caritaya (32.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tarcavire (25.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Parinacota (22.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Las Cuevas (45.2km)