Traveling Luck for Pampa Colorada, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Colorada?What's around Pampa Colorada?
Wikipedia near Pampa Colorada
Where to stay near Pampa Colorada
The timezone in Pampa Colorada is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.5833333°, Longitude. -68.7833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Colorada, in Tarapacá, Chile
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Laguna (42.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Pircas de Coposa (39.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (16.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordón Filo Negro (34.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Quelcocha (39.4km)