Traveling Luck for Cerro Colorado, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Colorado?What's around Cerro Colorado?
Wikipedia near Cerro Colorado
Where to stay near Cerro Colorado
The timezone in Cerro Colorado is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:35 and Sunset at 20:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.0833°, Longitude. -69.3000°
Satellite map around Cerro Colorado
Loading map of Cerro Colorado and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Colorado, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Caritaya (22.3km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tarcavire (27.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Parinacota (16.4km)