Traveling Luck for Cerro Copaquiri, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Copaquiri?What's around Cerro Copaquiri?
Wikipedia near Cerro Copaquiri
Where to stay near Cerro Copaquiri
Also known as Cerro Cautetisca, Cerro Copaquire
The timezone in Cerro Copaquiri is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 19:21. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.9167°, Longitude. -68.9833°
Loading map of Cerro Copaquiri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Copaquiri, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Copaquiri (0km)
- Loma Quiscaya (17.8km)
- Cerro Picos de Majala (25km)
- Cerro de Guatacondo (25.1km)
- Cerro Quitala (28.3km)
- Cerro Cagua (29km)
- Cerro Acacha (33.9km)
- Cerro Tetas de Copaquiri (39.2km)
- Cerro Grande (39.6km)
- Cerro Flor de Tarapacá (41km)
- Cerro Veta Verde (43km)
- Cerro Pasaca (43.6km)
- Cerro Remedio (50.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Mal Paso Angostura (37.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tetas de Copaquiri (23.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Pastillo (39km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Lomas de Paguana (23.3km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Baños de Majala (21.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Quitala (25km)