Traveling Luck for Arroyo de Cotase, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Arroyo de Cotase?What's around Arroyo de Cotase?
Wikipedia near Arroyo de Cotase
Where to stay near Arroyo de Cotase
The timezone in Arroyo de Cotase is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.1833333°, Longitude. -69.2°
Geographic features & Photographs around Arroyo de Cotase, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Tolompa (30km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llano Alpajere (26.4km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta de Huinchuta (51.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Parinacota (41km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tarcavire (22.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Berenguela (21.3km)