Traveling Luck for Pampa Horcota, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Horcota?What's around Pampa Horcota?
Wikipedia near Pampa Horcota
Where to stay near Pampa Horcota
The timezone in Pampa Horcota is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:34 and Sunset at 20:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.7000°, Longitude. -69.4667°
Weather near Pampa Horcota; Report from Charana, 34.7km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Satellite map around Pampa Horcota
Loading map of Pampa Horcota and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Horcota, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Corcota (7.3km)
- Guallanca Llani (10km)
- Huaychani (10km)
- Cullani (11.6km)
- Huaicha (11.6km)
- La Capilla (15.7km)
- Angostura (16km)
- Guañequilca (16km)
- Contornasa (21km)
- Putuputane (21.8km)
- Cosapilla (25.8km)
- Caracollo (27.2km)
- Umaquilca (27.2km)
- Limani (28.1km)
- Putani (29km)
- Pucarani (29km)
- Guacollo (29.6km)
- Linanpalca (30.2km)
- Chapoco (30.6km)
- Charaña (31.4km)
- Queullere (31.9km)
- Atilla (31.9km)
- Marchuqui (32.7km)
- Estancia Lupirani (33km)
- Estancia Apachoco (35.2km)
- Estancia Laram Kkota (35.5km)
- Anantocollo (36.7km)
- Estancia Ticani (37.3km)
- Visviri (38km)
- Estancia Challa Vinto (38.5km)
- Estancia Challa Villque (39.6km)
- Caamaña (40.3km)
- Chinucave (40.5km)
- Estancia Hiscocora Kkollu (40.9km)
- Estancia Nasacara (41.5km)
- Airacollo (41.5km)
- Caracollo Chico (43.1km)
- Piñuta (44.4km)
- Estancia Catavi (45.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Nevados de Chuquiananta (32.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Bofadal Queñuaculco (35.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Valle (33km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Charana (38km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Apacheta Soropacsa (35.9km)
Airports close to Pampa Horcota
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (268.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pampa Horcota
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (34.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.