Traveling Luck for Itiza, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Itiza?What's around Itiza?
Wikipedia near Itiza
Where to stay near Itiza
The timezone in Itiza is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 20:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.7333°, Longitude. -69.3167°
Loading map of Itiza and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Itiza, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Orcotunco (14.8km)
- Cerro Pastocollo (19.1km)
- Cerro de Anocarire (23.1km)
- Cerro Familiani (27.7km)
- Cerro Tolapacheta (31km)
- Cerro Tallacollo (32.6km)
- Cerro Utalacata (32.7km)
- Cerro Nora (33.4km)
- Cerro Márquez (35.8km)
- Cerro Margarita (36.2km)
- Cerro Patarane (37.9km)
- Cerro Tapihuano (40.8km)
- Cerro Querone (45.5km)
- Cerro Pucupucune (49.9km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta de Lupo (31.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Osiel (23.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Cuevas de Umirpa (21.2km)