Traveling Luck for Quebrada de Jarguaisa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada de Jarguaisa?What's around Quebrada de Jarguaisa?
Wikipedia near Quebrada de Jarguaisa
Where to stay near Quebrada de Jarguaisa
The timezone in Quebrada de Jarguaisa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:09 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.7833333°, Longitude. -69.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada de Jarguaisa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Pacamina (39.9km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Campahue (39.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa de Sure (48.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Huancaza (38.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Chapire (39.9km)