Traveling Luck for Las Cuevas, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Las Cuevas?What's around Las Cuevas?
Wikipedia near Las Cuevas
Where to stay near Las Cuevas
The timezone in Las Cuevas is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 20:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.1833°, Longitude. -69.4167°
Loading map of Las Cuevas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Cuevas, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Vilañunumani (22km)
- Cerro Llancoma (25.7km)
- Cerro Larancagua (26.1km)
- Cerro Milagro (27.5km)
- Cerro Pujullani (28.4km)
- Cerro Chantacollo (30.6km)
- Cerro Huilacdraguara (37km)
- Cerros de Ancoma (37.4km)
- Cerro Taapacá (40.3km)
- Cerro Llailane (41.3km)
- Cerro Guaneguane (41.9km)
- Cerro Muntirune (42.6km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta Ancoma (26.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (22km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Copapujo (35.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Agua Copapujo (35.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Guaillara (33.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Laguna Laramcota (15.2km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (42.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Putre (5.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Las Cuevas
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (186.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.