Traveling Luck for Canal Lauca, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Canal Lauca?What's around Canal Lauca?
Wikipedia near Canal Lauca
Where to stay near Canal Lauca
The timezone in Canal Lauca is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 20:10. It's light
Latitude. -18.3000°, Longitude. -69.3500°
Satellite map around Canal Lauca
Loading map of Canal Lauca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Canal Lauca, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Ancochalloani (5.3km)
- Quebrada Velaque (5.3km)
- Quebrada Millune (16.1km)
- Quebrada Culiculine (18.9km)
- Quebrada Condoriri (21.8km)
- Río Vizcachani (26.6km)
- Quebrada Vilaque (27.1km)
- Estero Challoani (28.4km)
- Quebrada Gualqueverini (29.4km)
- Quebrada Guacapeque (32.3km)
- Río Blanco (35.9km)
- Quebrada Japu (37.8km)
- Quebrada Charaque (43.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Cuevas (51.9km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (16.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna de Parinacota (30.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (21.8km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Putre (37.8km)