Traveling Luck for Cerro Libunuma, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Libunuma?What's around Cerro Libunuma?
Wikipedia near Cerro Libunuma
Where to stay near Cerro Libunuma
The timezone in Cerro Libunuma is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 19:23. It's light
Latitude. -19.1000°, Longitude. -69.2667°
Loading map of Cerro Libunuma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Libunuma, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Amachuma (38.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llano Alpajere (22.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Caritaya (31.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tarcavire (16.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Parinacota (12km)