Traveling Luck for Cerro Libunuma, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Libunuma?What's around Cerro Libunuma?
Wikipedia near Cerro Libunuma
Where to stay near Cerro Libunuma
The timezone in Cerro Libunuma is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 20:06. It's light
Latitude. -19.1000°, Longitude. -69.2667°
Satellite map around Cerro Libunuma
Loading map of Cerro Libunuma and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Libunuma, in Tarapacá, Chile
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Amachuma (38.2km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llano Alpajere (22.3km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Embalse Caritaya (31.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tarcavire (16.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Parinacota (12km)