Traveling Luck for Osiel, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Osiel?What's around Osiel?
Wikipedia near Osiel
Where to stay near Osiel
The timezone in Osiel is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.6666667°, Longitude. -69.349999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Osiel, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Tallacollo (11.9km)
- Cerro Patarane (16.9km)
- Cerro Familiani (18.7km)
- Cerro Tapihuano (21.1km)
- Cerro Orcotunco (23.1km)
- Cerro Pucupucune (26.3km)
- Cerro Margarita (30.2km)
- Cerro Márquez (33.4km)
- Cerro Anarabe (35.6km)
- Cerro Pastocollo (37.6km)
- Cerro Tulapalca (39.2km)
- Cerro Vichocollo (49.9km)
- Cerro Llaquilla (52.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Citañane (46.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Cuevas de Umirpa (28.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Osiel (0km)