Traveling Luck for Pachixsa, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pachixsa?What's around Pachixsa?
Wikipedia near Pachixsa
Where to stay near Pachixsa
The timezone in Pachixsa is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:03 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.3167°, Longitude. -68.7333°
Loading map of Pachixsa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pachixsa, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mauque (0km)
- Vilullo (7.5km)
- Escapiña (12.1km)
- Toctosaya (15.5km)
- Cachahuano (16.3km)
- Sitani (19.3km)
- Isluga (21.8km)
- Sitari (26.4km)
- Cotasaya (28.1km)
- Cosquire (28.1km)
- Pisiga (30.6km)
- Colchane (32.9km)
- Pisiga (32.9km)
- Alsore (33.1km)
- Coraguano (33.8km)
- Enquelca (34.2km)
- Centro Pisiga (37.8km)
- Usiga (37.9km)
- Bolivar-Sucre (39.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Bofedal Mauque (31.5km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Cullpavilque (26.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Vilacolto (36.6km)
- an area in a desert made productive by the availability of water.
- Vegas de Pisiga (28.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Colchanes (30.6km)