Traveling Luck for Pagua, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pagua?What's around Pagua?
Wikipedia near Pagua
Where to stay near Pagua
The timezone in Pagua is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 20:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.7333°, Longitude. -69.3167°
Satellite map around Pagua
Loading map of Pagua and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pagua, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada de Pagua (15.6km)
- Quebrada de Sipisa (27km)
- Quebrada de Ocharaza (27km)
- Quebrada Piguagua (30.9km)
- Quebrada Cugua (31.7km)
- Quebrada de Coscaya (33.1km)
- Quebrada de Tarapacá (33.5km)
- Quebrada de Guaccesiña (38.8km)
- Quebrada Subercagua (38.9km)
- Quebrada Chapire (44.8km)
- Quebrada de la Escalera (44.9km)
- Quebrada de La Escatera (49.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Pacamina (42.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Pagua (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Yuya (46.6km)