Traveling Luck for Palce, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Palce?What's around Palce?
Wikipedia near Palce
Where to stay near Palce
The timezone in Palce is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:07. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.8166667°, Longitude. -69.2833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Palce, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Utalacata (16.3km)
- Cerro Querone (18.8km)
- Cerro de Anocarire (19.1km)
- Cerro Macusa (19.1km)
- Cerro Pastocollo (23.1km)
- Cerro Cosupe (23.9km)
- Cerro Tolapacheta (25.6km)
- Cerro Anacopata (27.4km)
- Cerro Vilacollo (29.7km)
- Cerro Pelado (30.3km)
- Cerro Vizcachitambo (31.2km)
- Cerro Nora (36.3km)
- Cerro Chulluncallani (36.3km)
- Cerro Orcotunco (37.6km)
- Cerro Pichacollo (44.3km)
- Cerro Chañavilque (47.4km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Osiel (52.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Loma Pascurata (7.4km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Caracola (30.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Achecalane (49.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Pampa Oroguano (32.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Cuevas de Umirpa (37.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Vilacota (50.9km)