Traveling Luck for Cerro Puntamalla, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Puntamalla?What's around Cerro Puntamalla?
Wikipedia near Cerro Puntamalla
Where to stay near Cerro Puntamalla
The timezone in Cerro Puntamalla is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:00 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. -20.533333299999999°, Longitude. -68.833333300000007°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Puntamalla, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordón Filo Negro (19.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada Quis Quita (30km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Quiscoma Chico (34.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Carcanales (32.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Carcañal de Napa (28.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Laguna Seca (15.9km)