Traveling Luck for Nevados de Putre, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Nevados de Putre?What's around Nevados de Putre?
Wikipedia near Nevados de Putre
Where to stay near Nevados de Putre
The timezone in Nevados de Putre is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 20:05. It's light
Latitude. -18.1167°, Longitude. -69.5333°
Loading map of Nevados de Putre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nevados de Putre, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Taapacá (7.3km)
- Cerro Llancoma (16.1km)
- Cerro de Pisasmarca (30.4km)
- Cerro Milagro (33.4km)
- Cerros de Ancoma (34.2km)
- Cerros de Ancolacalla (34.3km)
- Cerro Curaguara (36.6km)
- Cerro Tilivire (36.6km)
- Cerro Muntirune (37km)
- Cerro Huilacdraguara (38.8km)
- Cerro Vilañunumani (42.3km)
- Cerro Llailane (42.4km)
- Cerro Negro (46.8km)
- Cerro Chantacollo (51.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Putre (30.5km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta Ancoma (35.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Laguna Laramcota (29.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Loma Anta (47.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nevados de Putre
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (167.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.