Traveling Luck for Cerro Queitane, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Queitane?What's around Cerro Queitane?
Wikipedia near Cerro Queitane
Where to stay near Cerro Queitane
The timezone in Cerro Queitane is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. -19.4833333°, Longitude. -68.95°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Queitane, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Queitane (0km)
- Cerro de Sojalla (15.1km)
- Cerro Guaillane (22.6km)
- Cerro Padja Quiñuta (26.9km)
- Cerro Puchuldiza (29.2km)
- Cerro Mesa (30.7km)
- Cerro de Tapa (31.5km)
- Cerro Condoriri (34.4km)
- Filo Culliri (36.3km)
- Cerro Inchucarega (38.7km)
- Cerro Sepulcro (39.7km)
- Cerro Chiguanani (44km)
- Cerro Macurquima (53.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Guaillane (26.8km)
- a resort area usually developed around a medicinal spring.
- Baños de Puchultisa (26.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Quiñuta (38.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Estero Puchultisa (36.3km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Huañacota (26.9km)