Traveling Luck for Queumahuña, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Queumahuna?What's around Queumahuna?
Wikipedia near Queumahuna
Where to stay near Queumahuña
The timezone in Queumahuna is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 20:06. It's light
Latitude. -18.0167°, Longitude. -69.4167°
Loading map of Queumahuña and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Queumahuña, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Guaillara (23.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Cuevas (42.3km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta Ancoma (26.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Pichincho (20.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Queumahuña
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (133.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.