Traveling Luck for San Luis, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is San Luis?What's around San Luis?
Wikipedia near San Luis
Where to stay near San Luis
The timezone in San Luis is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. -17.7000°, Longitude. -69.6667°
Weather near San Luis; Report from Charana, 77.5km away
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Wind: 20.7km/h North
Loading map of San Luis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around San Luis, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- San Luis (0km)
- Airo (5km)
- Achacollo (5km)
- Challapujo (11.3km)
- Chislluma (11.3km)
- El Ayro (14.9km)
- Chislluma Viejo (15.1km)
- General Lagos (17.5km)
- Ancara (18.4km)
- Pamputa (21.8km)
- Challaserca (22.6km)
- Airacollo (22.7km)
- Villa Tacora (28.8km)
- Ajata (29km)
- Villa Industrial (29.3km)
- Chapoco (30.6km)
- Queullere (31.9km)
- Atilla (31.9km)
- Tacora (31.9km)
- Pusuma (32.3km)
- Piyuta (33km)
- Cascavillani (33km)
- Ancuyo (33.6km)
- Churuyo (34.6km)
- Ancocalane (35km)
- Viluyo (35.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Ancocalane (33.4km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Canal Mauri (34.8km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Villa Industrial (28.6km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Laguna Blanca (21.3km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Volcán Tacora (30.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Blanca (23.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Laguna Blanca (7.3km)
Airports close to San Luis
Coronel fap carlos ciriani santa rosa(TCQ), Tacna, Peru (215.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to San Luis
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (77.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.