Traveling Luck for Cerro Taapacá, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Cerro Taapaca?What's around Cerro Taapaca?
Wikipedia near Cerro Taapaca
Where to stay near Cerro Taapacá
The timezone in Cerro Taapaca is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:43 and Sunset at 19:42. It's light
Latitude. -18.1000°, Longitude. -69.5167°
Satellite map around Cerro Taapacá
Loading map of Cerro Taapacá and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Taapacá, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Cuevas (34.3km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta Ancoma (30.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Laguna Laramcota (30.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Putre (44km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Taapacá
Charana, Charana, Bolivia (161.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.