Traveling Luck for Tarcavire, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Tarcavire?What's around Tarcavire?
Wikipedia near Tarcavire
Where to stay near Tarcavire
The timezone in Tarcavire is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. -19.1166667°, Longitude. -69.216666700000005°
Geographic features & Photographs around Tarcavire, in Tarapacá, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Amachuma (47.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llano Alpajere (26.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Parinacota (19.2km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Tarcavire (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Berenguela (37.4km)