Traveling Luck for Pampa Tejene, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Tejene?What's around Pampa Tejene?
Wikipedia near Pampa Tejene
Where to stay near Pampa Tejene
The timezone in Pampa Tejene is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:57 and Sunset at 20:11. It's light
Latitude. -18.3167°, Longitude. -69.3667°
Satellite map around Pampa Tejene
Loading map of Pampa Tejene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Tejene, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Ancochalloani (5.1km)
- Quebrada Velaque (5.1km)
- Quebrada Millune (20.3km)
- Quebrada Culiculine (21.8km)
- Río Vizcachani (21.9km)
- Quebrada Gualqueverini (22.1km)
- Quebrada Vilaque (23.6km)
- Quebrada Guacapeque (26.6km)
- Quebrada Condoriri (28.4km)
- Río Blanco (30.5km)
- Estero Challoani (35.3km)
- Quebrada Japu (36.8km)
- Quebrada Charaque (40.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (20.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna de Parinacota (37.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (26.6km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (7.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Putre (40.2km)