Traveling Luck for Pampa Tejene, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Pampa Tejene?What's around Pampa Tejene?
Wikipedia near Pampa Tejene
Where to stay near Pampa Tejene
The timezone in Pampa Tejene is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:58 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. -18.3166667°, Longitude. -69.3666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pampa Tejene, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Ancochalloani (5.1km)
- Quebrada Velaque (5.1km)
- Quebrada Millune (20.3km)
- Quebrada Culiculine (21.8km)
- Río Vizcachani (21.9km)
- Quebrada Gualqueverini (22.1km)
- Quebrada Vilaque (23.6km)
- Quebrada Guacapeque (26.6km)
- Quebrada Condoriri (28.4km)
- Río Blanco (30.5km)
- Estero Challoani (35.3km)
- Quebrada Japu (36.8km)
- Quebrada Charaque (40.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (20.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna de Parinacota (37.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (26.6km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (7.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Putre (40.2km)