Traveling Luck for Usmagama, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Usmagama?What's around Usmagama?
Wikipedia near Usmagama
Where to stay near Usmagama
The timezone in Usmagama is America/Recife
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 19:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.7500°, Longitude. -69.2333°
Satellite map around Usmagama
Loading map of Usmagama and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Usmagama, in Tarapacá, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Pacamina (29.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Yuya (33.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Huancaza (34.5km)