Traveling Luck for Quebrada Velaque, Tarapacá, Chile
Where is Quebrada Velaque?What's around Quebrada Velaque?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Velaque
Where to stay near Quebrada Velaque
The timezone in Quebrada Velaque is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 20:06. It's light
Latitude. -18.3167°, Longitude. -69.3500°
Loading map of Quebrada Velaque and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Velaque, in Tarapacá, Chile
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Velaque (0km)
- Quebrada Ancochalloani (0km)
- Quebrada Millune (15.2km)
- Río Vizcachani (21.3km)
- Quebrada Vilaque (21.9km)
- Quebrada Culiculine (23.6km)
- Quebrada Gualqueverini (25.8km)
- Quebrada Condoriri (27km)
- Quebrada Guacapeque (27.1km)
- Estero Challoani (33.4km)
- Quebrada Japu (33.5km)
- Río Blanco (35.5km)
- Quebrada Charaque (38.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Choquelimpie (15.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna de Parinacota (35.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Alto Pocollo (27km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Canal Lauca (5.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Putre (42.3km)