Traveling Luck for Cerro Cabras, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Where is Cerro Cabras?What's around Cerro Cabras?
Wikipedia near Cerro Cabras
Where to stay near Cerro Cabras
The timezone in Cerro Cabras is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:31 and Sunset at 18:49. It's light
Latitude. -33.549999999999997°, Longitude. -71.133333300000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Cabras, in Región Metropolitana, Chile
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de El Murciélago (27.3km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mallarauco (31.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Quebrada de La Carrera (25.4km)
Airports close to Cerro Cabras
Arturo merino benitez international(SCL), Santiago, Chile (161.5km)
Los cerrillos(ULC), Santiago, Chile (180.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerro Cabras
El bosque, Santiago, Chile (182.3km)
Santo domingo, Santo domingo, Chile (204.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.