Traveling Luck for Rosas, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Where is Rosas?What's around Rosas?
Wikipedia near Rosas
Where to stay near Rosas
The timezone in Rosas is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 20:46. It's Dark
Latitude. -33.5833°, Longitude. -70.6000°
Loading map of Rosas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rosas, in Región Metropolitana, Chile
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Las Rosas (6.8km)
- San Carlos (10.6km)
- Las Nieves (10.6km)
- El Peñón (13.7km)
- Viña Santa Rosa del Peral (13.7km)
- El Castillo (13.7km)
- La Platina (15.9km)
- La Plazuela de Los Toros (15.9km)
- San José de las Claras (17.7km)
- San Rafael (20.5km)
- La Esperanza (22.1km)
- Santa Juana (27.3km)
- Los Bajos (28km)
- San Antonio (28.5km)
- Las Vizcachas (28.5km)
- La Granja (31.9km)
- Majadas de Pirque (31.9km)
- El Retiro (31.9km)
- Llanos de Pirque (32.7km)
- Lepanto (36.7km)
- Cerro Negro (37.9km)
- Macul Alto (38.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Loma del Socavón (34.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Río Clarillo (35.4km)
Airports close to Rosas
Los cerrillos(ULC), Santiago, Chile (59.4km)
Arturo merino benitez international(SCL), Santiago, Chile (120km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rosas
El bosque, Santiago, Chile (37.7km)
Eulogio sanchez, Santiago, Chile (65.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.