Traveling Luck for La Llanca, Coquimbo, Chile
Where is La Llanca?What's around La Llanca?
Wikipedia near La Llanca
Where to stay near La Llanca
The timezone in La Llanca is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 20:51. It's Dark
Latitude. -30.8167°, Longitude. -71.1500°
Satellite map around La Llanca
Loading map of La Llanca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around La Llanca, in Coquimbo, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordón Los Fundentes (16.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- El Durazno (19.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Loma Las Mulas (24.4km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mantos de Punitaqui (41.5km)