Traveling Luck for Cerro Agua de Pedernales, Atacama, Chile
Where is Cerro Agua de Pedernales?What's around Cerro Agua de Pedernales?
Where to stay near Cerro Agua de Pedernales
The timezone in Cerro Agua de Pedernales is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:11 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.3833333°, Longitude. -69.2666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Agua de Pedernales, in Atacama, Chile
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Bórax (20.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada de Pedernales (0km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llanos Los Pajaritos (18.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pedernales (6.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Estaquitas (22.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Cachiyuyo (37.8km)