Traveling Luck for Cerro Barrangas, Atacama, Chile
Where is Cerro Barrangas?What's around Cerro Barrangas?
Where to stay near Cerro Barrangas
The timezone in Cerro Barrangas is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:14 and Sunset at 18:54. It's light
Latitude. -26.3333333°, Longitude. -69.4666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Barrangas, in Atacama, Chile
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Cuesta Los Patos (39.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Pozo Verde (26.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Encanche (32.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Río Salado (37.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- El Salvador (17.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeródromo Potrerillos (13.5km)