Traveling Luck for Las Estaquitas, Atacama, Chile
Where is Las Estaquitas?What's around Las Estaquitas?
Where to stay near Las Estaquitas
The timezone in Las Estaquitas is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 20:23. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.3333°, Longitude. -69.2333°
Loading map of Las Estaquitas and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Las Estaquitas, in Atacama, Chile
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra Bórax (17.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada de Pedernales (22.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llanos Los Pajaritos (26.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pedernales (17.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Las Estaquitas (0km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Pedernales (40.3km)