Traveling Luck for Portezuelo de Minitas, Atacama, Chile
Where is Portezuelo de Minitas?What's around Portezuelo de Minitas?
Where to stay near Portezuelo de Minitas
The timezone in Portezuelo de Minitas is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:24 and Sunset at 18:52. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.466666700000001°, Longitude. -69.299999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Portezuelo de Minitas, in Atacama, Chile
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Peñon de Pedernales (33.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada de Pedernales (34.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Llanos Los Pajaritos (39.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Chorrillos (30.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Silica del Hueso (27.1km)