Traveling Luck for Aguada de San Juan, Atacama, Chile
Where is Aguada de San Juan?What's around Aguada de San Juan?
Where to stay near Aguada de San Juan
The timezone in Aguada de San Juan is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:13 and Sunset at 18:55. It's Dark
Latitude. -26.4166667°, Longitude. -69.416666699999993°
Geographic features & Photographs around Aguada de San Juan, in Atacama, Chile
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Peñon de Pedernales (49.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Chorrillos (27km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Silica del Hueso (37.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Cachiyuyo (17.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Barrangas (37.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo El Choclo (30.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeródromo Potrerillos (39.5km)