Traveling Luck for Quebrada Ancha, Antofagasta, Chile
Where is Quebrada Ancha?What's around Quebrada Ancha?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Ancha
Where to stay near Quebrada Ancha
The timezone in Quebrada Ancha is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:18 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. -22.0833333°, Longitude. -70.099999999999994°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Ancha, in Antofagasta, Chile
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra de la Irene (17.4km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Tolar (40.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Brava (29.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (33.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sierra del Tigre (41.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (22.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeródromo Barriles (17.4km)