Traveling Luck for Caleta Blanca, Antofagasta, Chile
Where is Caleta Blanca?What's around Caleta Blanca?
Wikipedia near Caleta Blanca
Where to stay near Caleta Blanca
The timezone in Caleta Blanca is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:08 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -22.1666667°, Longitude. -70.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caleta Blanca, in Antofagasta, Chile
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cerros de Alala (44.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estación Quillagua (40km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (36.7km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Quebrada Tres Amigos (44.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (32km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Tres Puntas (24.8km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Punta Blanca (8km)