Traveling Luck for Caleta Boy, Antofagasta, Chile
Where is Caleta Boy?What's around Caleta Boy?
Wikipedia near Caleta Boy
Where to stay near Caleta Boy
The timezone in Caleta Boy is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:10 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.1°, Longitude. -70.2166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Caleta Boy, in Antofagasta, Chile
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Brava (20.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada Punta (24km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (12.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (16.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Tres Puntas (38.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Punta Blanca (29.3km)