Traveling Luck for Cerro Buena Vista, Antofagasta, Chile
Where is Cerro Buena Vista?What's around Cerro Buena Vista?
Wikipedia near Cerro Buena Vista
Where to stay near Cerro Buena Vista
The timezone in Cerro Buena Vista is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:07 and Sunset at 19:06. It's light
Latitude. -22.1°, Longitude. -70.1666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerro Buena Vista, in Antofagasta, Chile
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Tres Puntas (35.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra de la Irene (38.1km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Brava (18.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (16km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada Punta (32km)