Traveling Luck for Esperanza, Antofagasta, Chile
Where is Esperanza?What's around Esperanza?
Wikipedia near Esperanza
Where to stay near Esperanza
The timezone in Esperanza is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:18 and Sunset at 19:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.1°, Longitude. -70.1°
Geographic features & Photographs around Esperanza, in Antofagasta, Chile
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sierra del Tigre (36.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (21.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Mamilla (44km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra de la Irene (16.3km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Brava (32.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada Punta (49.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (34.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeródromo Barriles (16.3km)