Traveling Luck for Santa Cruz, Antofagasta, Chile
Where is Santa Cruz?What's around Santa Cruz?
Wikipedia near Santa Cruz
Where to stay near Santa Cruz
The timezone in Santa Cruz is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:06 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. -22.0833333°, Longitude. -70.1333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Cruz, in Antofagasta, Chile
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (12.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Mamilla (35.4km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Sierra de la Irene (27.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Brava (20.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (22.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aguada Punta (43.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Aeródromo Barriles (27.8km)