Traveling Luck for Caleta Vieja, Antofagasta, Chile
Where is Caleta Vieja?What's around Caleta Vieja?
Wikipedia near Caleta Vieja
Where to stay near Caleta Vieja
The timezone in Caleta Vieja is America/Recife
Sunrise at 08:20 and Sunset at 19:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.0500°, Longitude. -70.2000°
Satellite map around Caleta Vieja
Loading map of Caleta Vieja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Caleta Vieja, in Antofagasta, Chile
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Tolar (43.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Playa Brava (5.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Bahía Algodonales (5.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cerro Buena Vista (20.6km)