Traveling Luck for Santa Quitéria, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Where is Santa Quiteria?What's around Santa Quiteria?
Wikipedia near Santa Quiteria
Where to stay near Santa Quitéria
The timezone in Santa Quiteria is America/Recife
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. -21.3333333°, Longitude. -41.733333299999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around Santa Quitéria, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Serra do Tardem (39.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Italva (27.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Serra de Santo Eduardo (48.3km)
Airports close to Santa Quitéria
Bartolomeu lisandro(CAW), Campos, Brazil (188.1km)