Traveling Luck for Ponta do Coconho, Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
Where is Ponta do Coconho?What's around Ponta do Coconho?
Wikipedia near Ponta do Coconho
Where to stay near Ponta do Coconho
Also known as Ponta Petitinga, Ponta Pititinga, Ponta Santa Cruz
The timezone in Ponta do Coconho is America/Recife
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 17:13. It's Dark
Latitude. -5.3666667°, Longitude. -35.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ponta do Coconho, in Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pititinga (5.7km)
- Maracajaú (12.1km)
- Zumbi (14.5km)
- Caraúbas (21.7km)
- Cauaçu (24.5km)
- Punau (24.5km)
- São João (25.5km)
- Dom Eugênio Marculino (25.8km)
- São Miguel (27km)
- Rio do Fogo (27.8km)
- Bela Vista (28.2km)
- Paz (29.1km)
- Paraíso da Fonseca (34.5km)
- Ubanheira (34.7km)
- São Pedro (36.1km)
- Catolé (36.5km)
- Maxaranguape (39.2km)
- Maturaia de Baixo (40.3km)
- Maturaia de Cima (40.5km)
- Aningas (40.5km)
- Santa Helena (40.5km)
- Saco (42.1km)
- Guajiru (44.5km)
- Santa Luzia (45.1km)
- Lagoa do Prata (45.1km)
- Bebida Velha (53.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cabo de São Roque (30.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Baixo do Rio do Fogo (34.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Canal de São Roque (28.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Enseada de Pititinga (4km)
Airports close to Ponta do Coconho
Augusto severo(NAT), Natal, Brazil (133.3km)