Traveling Luck for São Míguel, Pernambuco, Brazil
Where is Sao Miguel?What's around Sao Miguel?
Wikipedia near Sao Miguel
Where to stay near São Míguel
The timezone in Sao Miguel is America/Recife
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 17:28. It's light
Latitude. -8.1667°, Longitude. -38.3667°
Satellite map around São Míguel
Loading map of São Míguel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around São Míguel, in Pernambuco, Brazil
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- São Míguel (0km)
- Roça Nova (4.3km)
- Situação (9.5km)
- Cipó (17.5km)
- Travessa (19km)
- Matinha (19km)
- Serra Vermelha (24km)
- Ema (30.1km)
- Estreito (30.6km)
- Escadinha (33.1km)
- Barra do Exu (33.1km)
- Mutuca (33.2km)
- Agiota (36.3km)
- Serra do Cigano (38.4km)
- Três Irmãos (42.4km)
- Carqueja (44.5km)
- Pajeú (46.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Serra Vermelha (19km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Serra Talhada (21km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Serra do Pereiro (30km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Serra do Morcego (36.5km)