Traveling Luck for Santana de São Joaquim, (BR19), Brazil
Where is Santana de Sao Joaquim?What's around Santana de Sao Joaquim?
Wikipedia near Santana de Sao Joaquim
Where to stay near Santana de São Joaquim
Also known as Batente, Santana
The timezone in Santana de Sao Joaquim is America/Recife
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -8.5666666669999998°, Longitude. -35.899999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Santana de São Joaquim, in (BR19), Brazil
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Rio da Chata (4.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Serra do Salgado (25km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Serra Verde (12.8km)