Traveling Luck for Rancho Ancoyo, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Rancho Ancoyo?What's around Rancho Ancoyo?
Wikipedia near Rancho Ancoyo
Where to stay near Rancho Ancoyo
The timezone in Rancho Ancoyo is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:53 and Sunset at 18:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.7667°, Longitude. -68.4167°
Satellite map around Rancho Ancoyo
Loading map of Rancho Ancoyo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rancho Ancoyo, in Potosí, Bolivia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Allavire (10.4km)
- Cerro Tara Kkollu (16.5km)
- Cerro Oquecollo (16.6km)
- Cerro Mesata (19.1km)
- Cerro Pucará (31.3km)
- Cerro Tungapujro (33.1km)
- Cerro Vilajake (33.1km)
- Cerro Yoja (34.7km)
- Cerro Lisquina (36.6km)
- Cerro Oquevinto (36.9km)
- Cerro Polon Tupsa (39km)
- Cerro Pintapintani (39km)
- Cerro Caminos (41.7km)
- Cerro Tuca (41.7km)
- Cerro Quiuri (42.1km)
- Cerro Umani (42.7km)
- Cerro Jilarata (43.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Pampa Diablesa (43.1km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta Saladillo (31.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Challa (33.2km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Pocopoconi (17.3km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Hoyada Ulo (35.4km)