Traveling Luck for Aymaya, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Aymaya?What's around Aymaya?
Wikipedia near Aymaya
Where to stay near Aymaya
Also known as Aimaya
The timezone in Aymaya is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. -18.4333°, Longitude. -66.5167°
Satellite map around Aymaya
Loading map of Aymaya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aymaya, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Aymaya (0km)
- Chayanta (7.4km)
- Calacala (21.9km)
- Andavilque (23km)
- Irupata (25.9km)
- Catavi (27.6km)
- Miraflores (27.6km)
- Alcaria (30km)
- Amayapampa (30.1km)
- Uncia (31km)
- Sauta (33.2km)
- Isturata (33.2km)
- Lagunillas (35.5km)
- Llallagua (36km)
- Pamachaya (37.9km)
- Laguna Ayantata (38km)
- Escaraya (42.5km)
- Huaillani (44.5km)
- Keñwani (47km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordillera de Azanaques (29.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Janko Janko (25.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Provincia Rafael Bustillos (32.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Abra de Lagunillas (27.2km)