Traveling Luck for Bella Vista, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Bella Vista?What's around Bella Vista?
Wikipedia near Bella Vista
Where to stay near Bella Vista
Also known as Buena Vista
The timezone in Bella Vista is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 06:58 and Sunset at 18:03. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.783333299999999°, Longitude. -68.549999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bella Vista, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Pucará (11.8km)
- Cerro Oquevinto (12.2km)
- Cerro Umani (17.3km)
- Cerro de Patalani (22.1km)
- Cerro Chiarcollo (22.6km)
- Cerro Oquecollo (26.1km)
- Cerro Irpa (26.1km)
- Cerro Irpa Pueblo (30.9km)
- Cerro Allavire (31.8km)
- Cerro Pintapintani (33.1km)
- Cerro Irruputuncu (38.6km)
- Cerro Santaile (39km)
- Cerro Iquine (39.9km)
- NAME NOT KNOWN (41.6km)
- Cerro Oje (42.1km)
- an area dominated by grass vegetation.
- Pampa Vilacollo (31.7km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Pocopoconi (38.2km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Irruputuncu (34.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Ingiña (29.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Thujra Kkollu Loma (26.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (43.8km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Jayu Kkota (15.2km)