Traveling Luck for Quebrada Chanavinto, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Quebrada Chanavinto?What's around Quebrada Chanavinto?
Wikipedia near Quebrada Chanavinto
Where to stay near Quebrada Chanavinto
The timezone in Quebrada Chanavinto is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 18:02. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.783333299999999°, Longitude. -68.383333300000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Quebrada Chanavinto, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Challa (42.1km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Apacheta Saladillo (34.2km)
- salt area;
- a shallow basin or flat where salt accumulates after periodic inundation.
- Salar de Pocopoconi (19.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Quebrada Vilullo (39.1km)
- intermittent lake;
- A lake which may dry up in the dry season.
- Laguna Calcha (44.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo Cruz Vilkhe (33.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Hoyada Ulo (23.6km)