Traveling Luck for Chutunac Pampa, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Chutunac Pampa?What's around Chutunac Pampa?
Wikipedia near Chutunac Pampa
Where to stay near Chutunac Pampa
The timezone in Chutunac Pampa is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. -20.1167°, Longitude. -68.3333°
Satellite map around Chutunac Pampa
Loading map of Chutunac Pampa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chutunac Pampa, in Potosí, Bolivia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Kotani (26.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Portezuelo de Piquisa (29.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mistopampa (15.3km)