Traveling Luck for Loma Khucho Laqueca, Potosí, Bolivia
Where is Loma Khucho Laqueca?What's around Loma Khucho Laqueca?
Wikipedia near Loma Khucho Laqueca
Where to stay near Loma Khucho Laqueca
The timezone in Loma Khucho Laqueca is America/La_Paz
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. -20.1500°, Longitude. -68.5000°
Loading map of Loma Khucho Laqueca and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Loma Khucho Laqueca, in Potosí, Bolivia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Cerro Khara Ojjo (11.9km)
- Cerro Patillani (15.8km)
- Cerro Alto Mira (17.5km)
- Cerro Sancarata (19.3km)
- Cerro Hancoanta (22.2km)
- Cerro Culicutini (22.9km)
- Cerro Tan Khan (23.8km)
- Loma Vilapanizo (23.8km)
- Cerro Pacopucuni (23.8km)
- Kkollu Loma (26.8km)
- Cerro Anapav (28.3km)
- Cerro Nillumilluri (28.3km)
- Cerro Piquilla (31.1km)
- Inca Apacheta (31.1km)
- Cerro Chiar Ckollo (31.9km)
- Cerro Sojosi (33.7km)
- Cerro Willque (38.3km)
- Cerro Huaylla Khaua (38.6km)
- Cerro Chacquere (39.2km)
- Cerro Patane (40.4km)
- Cerro Jacha Acata (40.4km)
- Cerro Colorado (42km)
- Cerro Blanco (42.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Cordillera de Sacalla (7.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ojo de Agua (17.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Laguna Kotani (31.1km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mistopampa (42km)